The glass is mainly divided into two major categories: flat glass and deep-processed glass. Among them, there are three main types of flat glass: the flat glass (with slot/no groove), the flat plate glass and the float glass. Deep-processed glass is made from flat glass and has a wide range of applications. If you want to know the characteristics of the glass curtain wall and how to replace the glass with the glass curtain wall, let me take a look.
First, what are the characteristics of the glass curtain wall?
3. Glass curtain wall refers to the project of covering walls with tempered glass.Tempered glassIt is a glass with good mechanical properties and heat and shock resistance; the tempered glass is broken and has small fragments without sharp angles, which greatly reduces the damage to the human body; the tempered glass has better thermal stability and can meet the requirements of the building. Requirements for environmental hot and cold changes, sunlight, indoor and outdoor shading, heating or cold air thermal shock.
Material used: tempered glass tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. It is a reinforced glass with good mechanical properties and heat and shock resistance. To improve the strength of glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used on the glass surface. The compressive stress is formed. When the glass is subjected to external force, the surface stress is first offset, thereby improving the bearing capacity and improving the tensile strength of the glass. The main advantages of the tempered glass are two. First, the strength is several times higher than that of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3 to 5 times of ordinary glass, the impact strength is 5 to 10 times that of ordinary glass, which improves the strength and safety. The safety of use is the second main advantage of tempered glass, and its load-bearing capacity is improved to improve the brittle nature. Even if the tempered glass breaks down, it will show small fragments without sharp angles, and the damage to the human body is greatly reduced. The resistance to quenching and rapid heat of tempered glass is 2 to 3 times higher than that of ordinary glass, and generally can withstand temperature difference of 150 LC or more. It has obvious effect on preventing thermal cracking. The tempered glass can be divided into chemical tempering method and physical tempering method according to the production method. The tempered glass physical tempering method is widely used at home and abroad. According to the quenching medium, it can be divided into air-cooled tempering, liquid-cooled tempering and cooling plate tempering.
Product features of glass curtain wall:
1. Safety: After breaking, it will be broken into small obtuse-angle particles, which will not cause serious harm to the human body.
2. High strength: generally 3~5 times of ordinary glass of the same thickness.
3. Deflection: 3~4 times larger than ordinary glass.
4. Thermal stability: The temperature difference that tempered glass can withstand is 2 to 3 times that of annealed glass, and the use temperature is close to 300 °C.
5. Surface stress: 69~168Mpa, the physical tempered glass has a special stress structure, so that the debris area remains in the frame when it is damaged, and it has certain impact resistance.
6. The tempered glass can not be reprocessed. Product standard: GB/T9963-1998 Product use: Suitable for building exterior walls, glass doors and windows, indoor partitions, etc., which need to withstand strong wind pressure and heat radiation, especially suitable for interlayer Glass canopy.
Second, the method of replacing the glass curtain wall with glass
1. Demolition of broken curtain wall glass and demolition of curtain wall glass is a technically difficult task in glass replacement construction. In addition to fully grasping the structure of the original curtain wall, it also has rich work experience. Because the original curtain wall glass is broken. If you accidentally break the glass fragments and smash the glass in other parts, the glass area is too large, and the curtain wall glass is more difficult to remove.
2, the original glass is removed, the surface of the fragile glass is taped to ensure that the glass fragments will not fall, and the broken glass is gently pulled away from the surrounding, and the original broken glass is removed by the suction cup. In the safety bucket, clean the slag around the glass, use the wallpaper knife to remove the sealant around the glass, remove the foam rod in the glue joint, remove the aluminum alloy glass fixture in the rubber joint with a hex wrench, and use the four external construction personnel. Sucker, sucking glass, three people inside also use the suction cup to suck the glass, inside and outside while lifting up, the glass upper mouth outward, bottom down to the room, slowly sliding down until safe landing, the people inside hold the glass by hand The outside people came in through the window and safely transported the glass to the second floor.
3. Demolition of the aluminum alloy frame of broken glass, bonding the glass and aluminum alloy frame to one piece with two-component glass structural adhesive, curing time of the glass structural adhesive is 2, curing of the glass structural adhesive, clearing the glass surface, safety Shipped to the construction site.
4, the installation of glass, the outside construction workers go up the top of the building along the rope slide construction position, the glass on the upper side, the inside and outside construction workers suck the suction cup, the inside and outside together force up, the glass tops first out, the lower side also goes out Pull up, slide to the left, hook the glass aluminum alloy frame hook, fasten the aluminum alloy fixing piece with a hex wrench, fill the foam bar around the glass, glue the surface to the textured paper, seal the glass with a glass glue gun In the glue joints, the glue joints are compacted with a gray knife, the rubber joints around the glass are smooth and smooth, the glass surface is cleaned, the outside construction personnel slides along the rope to the first floor, and the top to the roof closes the rope, and the construction workers do well. The sanitation in the house, the restoration of the current situation in the house, the removal of the garbage, and the inspection of the construction site by the property duty master to ensure no debris, and engineering problems.